Applications of AI Technology
The CPD Certification Service: The CPD Certification Service was established in 1996 and is the leading independent CPD accreditation institution operating across industry sectors to complement the CPD policies of professional and academic bodies. Find out more.
Explore fascinating examples of how artifical intelligence is shaping our future
On this course, you’ll learn how AI technology is affecting the future of four key areas.
You’ll focus on one area each week, starting with intelligent systems, where you’ll explore neural networks, genetic algorithms and particle swarm optimization. In week two, you’ll consider the use of machine learning for finding clinical data patterns for forecasting models.
You’ll discover deep learning in week three, as you learn how self-flying drones are trained using VR. On the final week of the course, you’ll explore fisheries management, and learn how AI can keep ocean fisheries sustainable.
- Artificial intelligence image analytics of neurological disorders with MRI
- Intelligent systems and their applications
- AI in Autonomous Vehicles and Drones
- AI and Ocean, AI in sustainable fisheries
Who is this accredited by?
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the basic principles and techniques of intelligent systems
- Explain how machine learning improved clinical application
- Discuss deep reinforcement learning to train autonomous navigation for vehicles or drones
- Explore the possibility of how AI can lead to more sustainable fishing
Who is the course for?
This course is particularly relevant for those with some prior knowledge in AI algorithms. Basic existing knowledge in AI is highly recommended.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.