- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Extra BenefitsFrom $79
Automotive Cyber Security: An Introduction
Is it possible to proactively protect vehicles against cyber attacks?
On this course, you will have the opportunity to develop your awareness of the key theoretical concepts that underpin automotive cyber security.
You will explore how the levels of automation in vehicles has changed over time, and how this has made vehicles more vulnerable.
Using real-world case studies, you will explore different types of cyber attacks, from physical to remote. You will also have the opportunity to assess security flaws and threats in vehicles.
- Basic concepts underpinning automotive cyber security
- Levels of automation
- Attack surface
- Types of attacks in automotive
- Real-world case studies
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Develop an understanding of the need for automotive cyber security
- Explain the current security flaws in vehicles through the use of case studies
- Develop an attack surface with the level of automation in vehicles
- Demonstrate practical attacks on vehicles
- Assess security threats from a practical and theoretical viewpoint
Who is the course for?
This short course is for anyone interested in cybersecurity in the automotive context.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get: