Welcome to Week 4
Congratulations for staying with us. In week 4 we will introduce basic statistical learning methods. You will:
- understand the differences between supervised and unsupervised learning;
- learn which are the important examples of supervised and unsupervised learning methods;
- acquire a deeper understanding of clustering analysis;
- learn how to perform non-hierarchical clustering using a K-means algorithm;
- learn how to implement K-means with map-reduce and RHadoop.
We hope you enjoy mastering new topics.
© PRACE and University of Ljubljana