Review of the week
Congratulations on completing Week 1.
This week has presented topics and opportunities for discussion on:
- The drivers of Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- How BIM addresses issues that have affected the architecture engineering and construction industry over a number of years
- Levels of global BIM implementation
- Challenges and opportunities for BIM implementation in the architecture engineering and construction industry
- Components of BIM implementation – managing people, process and technology
From the topics covered this week, what three things will you take away?
Summarise these in a 100-word paragraph to share with your fellow learners or your work colleagues.
© Coventry University. CC BY-NC 4.0