- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Extra BenefitsFrom $79
Business Management: National and Organisational Cultures
Have the chance to develop your understanding of intercultural communication
On this course, you’ll be encouraged to delve into the concepts of national and organisational culture, and get the opportunity to build and improve upon your management skills.
You’ll be taught the theory behind effective national and organisational cultures and will be asked to apply these theories to international business case studies.
You’ll consider how different approaches of culture might affect the operation of international business and have the chance to explore the challenges and opportunities of managing an intercultural organisation.
- Introduction to culture
- Theories of national and organisational cultures
- The relationship between the two
- Case studies of national culture and organisational culture
- Problems caused by culture and current challenges
- Links with the Principles for Responsible Management Education
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Assess and analyse the concepts of national and organisational culture
- Describe culture within a business context
- Demonstrate different theoretical frameworks around national and organisational culture
- Explore different case studies to validate the proposed theories
- Identify some of the challenges and opportunities that culture brings
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone looking to develop their ability to manage people or organisations on an international scale.
It could also be useful for those who want to know more about and build their skills in cross-cultural management, including managers with an existing diverse workforce.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get: