Ready to get your credential?
Thank you for participating in ‘Career Credentials: Evidence Your Expertise in Teamwork’.
We hope you enjoyed this course and found these learning materials stimulating and engaging.
If you’ve gathered enough examples and evidence documents to cover all the criteria and dimensions for your chosen level, why not consider applying for formal recognition of your teamwork expertise?
Did you know…
Professional Practice credentials are versatile and can be used to gain formal recognition of your capabilities measured against international qualifications frameworks, and a digital credential that can be easily shared through online CVs and professional platforms like LinkedIn.
What can I use a credential for?
You can use your Deakin Professional Practice credential in teamwork:
- to evidence your employability skills to current and future employers
- for credit in selected Deakin University Masters courses (find out more here).
- in Deakin’s Professional Practice courses, such as the Master of Professional Practice (Leadership).
Get 10% discount on your teamwork credential
Upgrade now and get AU$45 off the assessment fee for the Deakin Professional Practice teamwork credential (the usual fee is AU$450 plus GST where applicable).
Use the discount code DeakinPPCTeam0518 when completing your registration and don’t forget to upload your FutureLearn Certificate of Achievement as proof of your eligibility.
What do I need to do to apply for a credential?
- The credential process is 100% online and can be done at your own pace.
- You need to provide examples that address all the credential criteria and show that you are operating at the required levels of autonomy, influence and complexity.
- You also need to write a reflective testimony, reference your evidence and complete a recorded video testimony.
Find out more here.
© Deakin University