What topics will you cover?
- Key principles of climate change
- The climate system, feedbacks, cycles and self-regulation
- Ancient and recent past climate change
- Signs of climate change
- How the global carbon cycle is changing
- Making future projections and modelling future scenarios
- The geoengineering dilemma
- Impacts on land systems – the cryosphere
- Impacts on ocean systems - acidification
- Human health and the built environment
- Climate change and food security
- Mitigation and adaptation
- Not in my back yard!
- Welcome to the Anthropocene
- Taking action
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
No previous experience or qualifications required.
Who will you learn with?
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £59.00
Statement of Participation £29.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #exClimate to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course