Introduction to leadership, communication and climate change
Welcome to week 4 of the course, during this week you’ll learn more about and discuss the following questions:
- Different leadership experiences, principles and starting points.
- Climate change psychology, communication and narratives.
- How can we overcome barriers that stand in the way of working with climate change leadership?
- How could climate change be communicated in a way that engages and activates?
- Leadership skills connected to climate change.
- What strengths do you have as a leader? What could be improved or complemented by others?
- Gather and organize your material so far and start work on your leadership plan.
© CEMUS and Uppsala University