- Duration3 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Extra BenefitsFrom $109
Clinical Supervision: Planning Your Professional Development
Reflect on your clinical supervision practice and plan your personal development
This online course will focus on identifying your learning needs as a clinical supervisor or practice educator, and provide advice on creating a personal development plan to address them.
You’ll reflect critically on your own supervisory practice using appropriate frameworks, learn how to evaluate your own teaching activities, and address feedback you receive from the medical students and trainees that you supervise, or through peer observation
The course will also discuss the principles of quality assurance and quality improvement in education, and how these can be applied in your context.
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify your own learning needs as a supervisor and create a personal development plan to achieve these
- Reflect critically on your own supervisory practice using appropriate frameworks and support reflective practice among learners
- Evaluate your own teaching/ training activities and address feedback received from learners or through peer observation
- Discuss the principles of quality assurance and quality improvement of educational activities
Who is the course for?
This course is suitable for all post-registration doctors and healthcare professionals, especially those holding supervisory responsibility for pre-registration health professional students and postgraduate medical trainees in hospital or community settings.
It is one of a series of Clinical Supervision courses developed by a multidisciplinary group of clinical educators from Norwich Medical School. You can also take:
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get: