- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study5 hours
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 5 of 6
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Dynamics 365: Testing and Deploying Power Platform Applications
Plan effective testing and deployment of your apps
Understand how to set effective plans for testing apps to help guarantee the quality before its delivery. This two-week course will help you design test plans and conduct performance tuning to monitor the standard of your apps.
You’ll also learn how to create, manage, and deploy solutions for your apps to give you reliable and a more consistent and secure approach.
Optimise your operations with Microsoft Power Platform
You’ll gain an understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform to help optimise your operations. You’ll learn by learning how to automate routine tasks, giving you more freedom to focus on the important goals.
This high-level overview will give you a foundational understanding of these applications which will help you develop your knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
Understand custom apps and Common Data Service (CDS)
From the course, you’ll gain a better understanding of projects built using either custom apps or Common Data Services (CDS).
You’ll also learn about the pre-built MS Dynamics 365 apps that run on the Power Platform. This will give you a solid understanding of apps and the processes of testing and deployment.
This course is part of the ExpertTrack ‘Business Applications with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform for Sales Functional Consultants’, improving your skills in your role as Sales Functional Consultant.
- Manage Instances and Applications
- Manage Solutions
- Additional Deployment Considerations
- Documentation and Testing
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Applied installation of third-party applications
- Enabled and updated first-party applications
- Distributed solutions
- Performed update and patch solutions
Who is the course for?
This course has been designed for business leaders/owners, those in HR, sales team members, and those with a desire to customise and implement business applications in MS Dynamics 365.
Improve as a Sales Consultant or manager by learning how to harness MS Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends