Find a new passion and learn new skills that will help you prepare for university
Designed for students finishing school and college, this collection of courses will introduce you to undergraduate study at the University of Leeds. Decide what subject to study at university by improving your knowledge of a specific topic. Each course is delivered by an expert from the University of Leeds, features the latest research, and offers the opportunity to learn with like-minded students. By taking one of these courses, you can:
- Show proof of prior learning and preparation as part of your university application
- Benefit from the flexibility of online and social learning
- Develop new perspectives and analytical skills to apply to your chosen area of study
- Discuss content with other students
- Gain the confidence to decide on the next stage of your education
Teachers can also use these courses as classroom enrichment material and draw on the discussion activities within their teaching.