Weekly study8 hours
Construction Project Management, Scheduling, Estimating and Budgeting
Explore the tools used in tracking projects within the construction industry
This short course highlights the importance of time management and budgetary and performance analysis in construction projects.
You will have the opportunity to learn how to master the planning software used to facilitate these processes and discover how to assess progress and performance.
The course will focus on project management tools, the scope of the work and resource allocation.
- Time management scheduling
- Development of work breakdown structures, activity sequencing and network analysis
- Estimation techniques for activity duration, resource assignment and simulation
- Progress and performance assessment
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explain project planning and programming techniques
- Describe the methods used for resource allocation
- Explore project tracking performance analysis and reporting methods
- Develop an understanding of project management tools and techniques such as Microsoft Project, time analysis and acceleration, and resource planning
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at individuals looking to understand the tools and techniques used to manage projects.