Take this opportunity to reflect on our third week. Choose an activity that you have yet to try from the following:
1. Continue your activity from Weeks 1 and 2
- Continue your learning log
- Draw a visual map of what you learned this week
- Start free flow writing for 10 minutes and see what you have written
- Create your own Cultural Intelligence quiz from the week - what questions would you ask?
2. Stop, start continue
Answer the following:
What are you going to Stop doing?
What are you going to Start doing?
What are you going to Continue doing?
- Compose one Tweet to share your key reflection/take-away from this week? Post on Twitter or Instagram using hash tag #FLdevelopCQ and use this hashtag to search for other learner’s observations. Alternatively if you are not a social media user you can also share your response in the comments section below.
Share all of your responses in the comments section below. What are some of the burning questions that are on the top of your mind?
Next week we are covering some very interesting areas relating to Cultural Intelligence. We will look at how cultural intolerance and ignorance impacts the attainment of Cultural intelligence as we go out into the wider world. We will also hear from multiple sources on how we can best prepare for the changing world, and how we make the most of the opportunity globalisation has provided.
We will see you all next week.
© Julia Middleton