Weekly study5 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 6 of 6
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Dynamics 365: Customer Engagement for Sales
Delve into customer relationship management in sales
During this three-week course, you’ll understand the importance of customer relationship management and how this can help create customer loyalty and improve retention.
You’ll learn how to build a better relationship with your customers when it comes to sales, which in turn could lead to an increase in profits.
Employ effective sales strategies using Microsoft Dynamics 365
Using MS Dynamics 365 for sales, you’ll learn how this facilitates the building of relationships with your customers. You’ll also discover how it can assist in timely engagement for better communication during the whole sales process, from lead to fulfilment.
You’ll learn how to use MS Dynamics 365’s flexible framework for your organisation, understanding how to track, manage, and analyse specific parts of your sales cycle as well your overall success.
Learn how to use MS Dynamics 365 for different scenarios
You’ll understand how the components used apply to various business scenarios as well as look at the entities or record types that are used to track sales from potential to close. With this knowledge, you can determine which aspects of MS Dynamics 365 for sales framework are appropriate for your organisation.
You’ll learn how to improve customer engagement, working with new and existing customers, which can lead to better communication, retention, and sales.
This course is part of the ExpertTrack ‘Business Applications with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform for Sales Functional Consultants’, improving your skills in your role as Sales Functional Consultant.
- Sales Overview
- Configuring Sales
- Managing Customers
- Working With Opportunities
- Embedded Intelligence
- Integrated Sales Tools
- Order Processing and Managing Product Catalogues
- Create and Manage Quotes
- Create and Manage Orders and Invoices
- Sales Analytics and Insights
- Power BI and AI for Sales
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identifed common sales scenarios
- Configured sales cycle and product catalog
- Performed installations and configuration of sales application
Who is the course for?
This course will enable sales managers, professionals, telesales workers and customer support staff to make the most of the features within Microsoft 365 and employ effective sales strategies. Get on your way to success and smashing sales targets through customer engagement.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends