Review of the week
Congratulations on completing this week.
This week, we have explored:
- How to load your data into Python
- Using mathematics in Python
- Building basic graphical plots in Python
- Statistical thinking (including the idea of experimental design)
- Issues of bias and ethics in data science
- Data science in the real world
This course has introduced you to the basics of different aspects that would be explored further in a university degree course in Data Science or Artificial Intelligence. We would like you to take a moment to consider how you have experienced this short course.
What aspect of the course have you most enjoyed?
Has this course changed your perspective of what’s involved in data science and artificial intelligence?
Considering your results from completing the self-assessment at the beginning of Week 1, what new or existing skills do you feel more confident in having taken this short course?
Feel free to share your reflections in the comments area below.
© Coventry University. CC BY-NC 4.0