Duration 1 week
Weekly study 2 hours
Gain the knowledge, skills and resources to study with confidence.
This short overview to postgraduate study at Deakin will build your understanding and confidence about what it takes to succeed, how to get prepared and organised, and where to find the support and resources that you might need when you need them.
Sign up to FutureLearn! You can use any email credentials to create your FutureLearn account. If you already have a FutureLearn account you can keep your learning in one place by signing in.
What topics will you cover?
- Deakin’s learning philosophy
- How to make the most of your Deakin postgraduate experience and beyond
- Planning for study success: balancing your study, work and other life commitments
- Academic support and integrity
- Personal wellbeing, Deakin communities and other resources
- Practical tips and insights from Deakin students and staff
When would you like to start?
Most FutureLearn courses run multiple times. Every run of a course has a set start date but you can join it and work through it after it starts. Find out more
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for both online and on-campus students commencing postgraduate studies by coursework at Deakin.