Design strategic change. Identify and learn about drivers of change.
There are many factors which may affect the success of strategic change.
This course will discuss the external and internal drivers that entrepreneurs or intrapreneurs need to consider when planning and designing change. You will learn how to design a strategic change program and explore how to lead its implementation.
- External drivers of change
- Internal drivers of change
- Strategic change programs
- Implementation of strategic change
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Diagnose what type/s of change would be advantageous for entrepreneurial or innovative success.
- Investigate external drivers of strategic change.
- Explore internal drivers of strategic change.
- Discover how to design a strategic change program.
- Examine how to lead and implement a strategic change program.
Who is the course for?
For students undertaking the graduate/ postgraduate certificate, jointly delivered by Coventry University and Deakin University.