Weekly study8 hours
Meaningful Feedback – May '21
Feedback culture needs to change if we really want to make feedback work. The starting point for planning effective feedback practice is at the design stage of assessment. To develop our students’ assessment literacy, we need to have specific and sustainable activities in place that will accommodate and engage the growing numbers of students in higher education.
- Changing the feedback culture
- Feedback as integral to assessment design
- Profiling your feedback practice
- Engaging students with feedback
- Sustainable feedback
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your own feedback practices in terms of impact on learning
- Explore the approaches in feedback practices that may enhance student engagement with feedback
- Explain your feedback approach that will engage students, is feeding forward, yet of a sustainable nature
Who is the course for?
Colleagues at Coventry University and CU Group who teach and/or support student learning in Higher Education.