What topics will you cover?
Reflecting on the growing global epidemic of diabetes, potential causes and priorities for health improvement to:
- Gain an understanding of the personal impact of a diagnosis of diabetes
- Gain understanding about the different types of diabetes and the basic pathophysiology of what causes them, with a focus on type 2 diabetes
- Evaluate the broad options for treatment in different types of diabetes
- Recognise the common complications associated with diabetes and the rationale behind screening for early detection of complications
- Explore the concept of modern long term condition management, patient self care and personalised treatment in contrast to traditional medical management approaches.
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £49.00
Statement of Participation £34.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLdiabetes to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course