What topics will you cover?
- What is digital accessibility?
- Digital accessibility and business
- Relationship between ‘usability’, ‘accessibility’ and ‘user experience’
- Challenges and barriers met by disabled people
- Video and audio barriers and subtitles, captioning and audio description
- Desktop, laptop, mobile and self-service terminal accessibility
- Creating, checking and evaluating document, web and self-service terminal accessibility
- Input and output devices e.g. screen reader, Braille, switch access technologies
- Digital and web accessibility guidelines, standards and principles of Universal Design
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £59.00
Statement of Participation £39.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLaccessibility to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course