What topics will you cover?
- What is digital accessibility?
- Digital accessibility and business
- Relationship between ‘usability’, ‘accessibility’ and ‘user experience’
- Challenges and barriers met by disabled people
- Video and audio barriers and subtitles, captioning and audio description
- Desktop, laptop, mobile and self-service terminal accessibility
- Creating, checking and evaluating document, web and self-service terminal accessibility
- Input and output devices e.g. screen reader, Braille, switch access technologies
- Digital and web accessibility guidelines, standards and principles of Universal Design
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
Everyone is welcome to take this course, and no previous knowledge is required or assumed
Who will you learn with?
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £59.00
Statement of Participation £39.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLaccessibility to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course