Grow your digital skills by exploring how the internet can improve your life.
In Week 1 we explore widening your network through online communities and the basics of social media. In Week 2 we explore how you can use the internet to manage your finances and improve your health.
What topics will you cover?
- Online activities and the various uses for the internet
- Online communities and how they can add value to your life
- Social media options and how to navigate the social media landscape
- How the internet can make your life easier by supporting everyday tasks
- Using the internet to support and improve health and finances
Who is the course for?
This course is designed to act as a launch pad for novice digital users to build their online capability and versatility.
Deakin University are offering everyone who joins this course a free digital upgrade, so that you can experience the full benefits of studying online for free. This means that you get:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLdigitaldiscovery to talk about this course on social media.