Weekly study3 hours
Digital Discovery 2: Expand Your World Online
This course isn't running right now. We can email you when it starts again, or check out these other courses you might like.
Grow your digital skills by exploring how the internet can improve your life.
In Week 1 we explore widening your network through online communities and the basics of social media. In Week 2 we explore how you can use the internet to manage your finances and improve your health.
- Online activities and the various uses for the internet
- Online communities and how they can add value to your life
- Social media options and how to navigate the social media landscape
- How the internet can make your life easier by supporting everyday tasks
- Using the internet to support and improve health and finances
Who is the course for?
This course is designed to act as a launch pad for novice digital users to build their online capability and versatility.
What software or tools do you need?
To take part in this course, you’ll need a computer and/or smart device (smart phone or tablet) and internet access.