Learn how to create a more inclusive world
Many things contribute to an individual’s identity, including race, ethnicity, gender, age, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, education, and political beliefs. These things, and more, are what make each of us different. So how can we learn to embrace these differences, and celebrate them? Or to put it in a different way - how can we explore and welcome diversity?
This course will help you develop your knowledge and understanding of diversity, equipping you to create more inclusive and open environments that are welcome to all.
- Phases of diversity dexterity
- Attitudes, skills, and knowledge supporting diversity
- Unconscious biases
- Ethnocentric and ethno-relative mindsets
- Elements of diversity and inclusion
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Describe stages of diversity dexterity
- Explore attitudes, skills, and knowledge supporting diversity
- Evaluate unconscious biases
- Investigate ethnocentric and ethno-relative mindsets
- Engage elements of inclusion
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone looking to improve their attitude, skills, and knowledge for effective work with different people. You might be a student preparing for the world of work, or a HR worker or corporate trainer, or you could be a professional working in marketing. You don’t need any prior experience.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLDiversityandInclusion to talk about this course on social media.