Thank you and farewell
Congratulations, you have now reached the end of Supporting Victims of Domestic Violence.
If you have enjoyed the course, please do leave us a review on Class Central. This helps new learners to discover the course and find out whether it’s right for them.
Get extra benefits, upgrade your course
You can get extra benefits by upgrading this course, including:
- Unlimited access to the course: Return to the course whenever you like.
- Access to tests: Ensure you’ve mastered the material with access to tests on the course.
- A Certificate of Achievement: To help you demonstrate your learning, we’ll send you a Certificate of Achievement when you become eligible.
Thanks and acknowledgements
It just remains for us to thank all of the many people who have made it possible to get this course onto your screens:
- Zlakha Ahmed MBE at Apna Haq
- Liz Forrest at Howell’s Solicitors
- Sam Goulding at the Independent Domestic Abuse Service
- Jamie Grace at Sheffield Hallam University
- PC Matt Grocott at South Yorkshire Police
- Alison Higgins at Sheffield City Council
- Dr Amy Lampard at Sheffield CCG
- Det Supt Melanie Palin at South Yorkshire Police
- Dr Michaela Rogers at the University of Sheffield
- Maggie Spark at the NHS Foundation Trust
We are also grateful to the University’s Digital Learning Team (Laura Giles, Layla Croll, David Holloway, Rob Lapworth Spark, Chris Black and Kieran Bentley) for their fantastic work on the course.
Grateful acknowledgment is made for permission to reproduce copyright materials. Every reasonable effort has been made to contact copyright holders. If any have been inadvertently overlooked The University of Sheffield will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements at the first opportunity.
© The University of Sheffield