End of week 3 summary
This week was the final week of the e-Bug educator course.
- How antibiotics are life-saving medicines that treat bacterial infections and have no effect on viral and fungal infections.
- How we can all play a part in reducing the spread of antimicrobial resistance and keep antibiotics working by only using them when we really need them.
- How to use antibiotics responsibly and self-care for common infections, understanding how long it takes for most people to recover from these.
- The importance of vaccines to save lives and prevent the spread of fatal and otherwise preventable infections, also avoiding the need for antibiotic treatment.
- How to access accurate health information online and through patient information leaflets.
© BSAC & PHE