Working together on Designing E-Learning for Health
Ways of working together on Designing E-Learning for Health.
There will be lots of opportunity to collaborate on this course for those who want to.
The course is delivered by different members of the course team and we will be very active in the comments and discussions. Each week we will collate themes emerging from the discussions and provide feedback via our Weekly Roundup.
Here are some ways you can interact with the course team and others on the course.
- interactive map - add your location and see where your fellow learners are from;
- use the hashtag #FLelearningHealth on social media;
- follow HELM on Twitter at @UoN_Helm;
- follow the course Educators, Facilitators and fellow learners in FutureLearn (you will find links to all of our profiles in the next step).
Over the 5 Weeks you will:
- decide on a learning aim;
- create a storyboard;
- create a specification for an E-learning resource;
- discuss, share and collaborate with your fellow learners.
Use the comments below to:
- introduce yourself, tell us where you are from;
- tell us a bit about your interest in health E-learning.
Statement of participation
I would like to let you know that you have the opportunity to purchase a Statement of Participation at the end of the course that will provide a physical record of your participation. You might find this useful for providing evidence of informal Continuing Professional Development (CPD), commitment to your career, or of your awareness of the issues in a particular subject. Completing over 50% of the course steps will qualify you for the Statement of Participation.
© The University of Nottingham 2016 (Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike UK 2.0 Licence) except for third party materials or where otherwise indicated