Working together on Designing E-Learning for Health
Ways of working together on Designing E-Learning for Health.
There will be lots of opportunity to collaborate on this course for those who want to.
The course is delivered by different members of the course team and we will be very active in the comments and discussions. Each week we will collate themes emerging from the discussions and provide feedback via our Weekly Roundup.
Here are some ways you can interact with the course team and others on the course.
- interactive map - add your location and see where your fellow learners are from;
- use the hashtag #FLelearningHealth on social media;
- follow HELM on Twitter at @UoN_Helm;
- follow the course Educators, Facilitators and fellow learners in FutureLearn (you will find links to all of our profiles in the next step).
Over the 5 Weeks you will:
- decide on a learning aim;
- create a storyboard;
- create a specification for an E-learning resource;
- discuss, share and collaborate with your fellow learners.
Use the comments below to:
- introduce yourself, tell us where you are from;
- tell us a bit about your interest in health E-learning.
Prove what you have learned with a certificate
You can buy a Certificate of Achievement to prove what you’ve learned on this course.
This personalised certificate and transcript details the syllabus and learning outcomes, plus your average test score, making it ideal evidence of your continuing professional development (CPD). The Certificate comes in both printed and digital formats, so you can easily add it to your portfolio, CV or LinkedIn profile.
© The University of Nottingham 2016 (Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike UK 2.0 Licence) except for third party materials or where otherwise indicated