Weekly study10 hours
EDE798 Cloud and Online Learning Practice
Find out more about the degree
Deakin’s Professional Practice Master and Postgraduate Certificate qualifications degrees in Digital Learning offer digital learning professionals and educators a validated, practice-based model of learning that matches developing capabilities in digital learning with opportunities for career development in the field.
- Prepare for your project.
- Develop your project.
- Reflect on being a digital learning leader.
- Share your evaluation plan and project outcomes.
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- and analyse professional learning contexts and use evidence to identify opportunities for enhancement
- advanced problem solving and group communication skills to synthesise a solution for the implementation and evaluation of a digital learning intervention or strategy
- critically on the development process for a digital learning strategy or intervention, including future implications for leading digital learning in a variety of contexts
Who is the course for?
Deakin University postgraduate students.