Next week, we’ll be exploring how establishing and sustaining a professional learning culture is essential
Week 3 - A professional learning culture
- What is a professional learning culture?
- How might evidence-informed approaches to CPD support your education technologies strategy?
- How can staff and pupils support a programme of CPD?
Reflect on your existing practice
Ahead of engaging with the next week of the course, take some time to reflect on your current practice so that you have some clear goals for your learning.
To what extent do each of the statements below describe your current context and practice?
Think carefully about these statements for yourself and with colleagues before next week. You might like to rate each statement RED (not in place), AMBER (somewhat implemented) or GREEN (fully implemented).
- Our school has a well-established culture of professional learning
- Our school CPD approaches are evidence-informed
- Our school makes use of staff and pupils to support a programme of CPD
We look forward to seeing you for Week 3 of the course!
When you’re ready, click the ‘Mark as complete’ button below and then select ‘End of Week 2’ to finish this week’s learning.
© Chartered College of Teaching