Next week, we’ll be exploring the final elements for putting together your strategy for the use of education technologies.
Week 4 - Designing your strategy for education technologies
- How can an effective strategy reduce workload and increase data efficiencies?
- How might an education technologies strategy support parental engagement and make learning accessible for all?
- What are your next steps to designing or reviewing your school’s strategy?
Reflect on your existing practice
Ahead of engaging with the next week of the course, take some time to reflect on your current practice so that you have some clear goals for your learning.
To what extent do each of the statements below describe your current context and practice?
Think carefully about these statements for yourself and with colleagues before next week. You might like to rate each statement RED (not in place), AMBER (somewhat implemented) or GREEN (fully implemented).
- Our school’s strategy for education technologies considers the reduction of workload
- Our school uses technology for accessibility
- Our school considers how the evidence of impact for any new strategy will be assessed
We look forward to seeing you for Week 4 of the course!
When you’re ready, click the ‘Mark as complete’ button below and then select ‘End of Week 3’ to finish this week’s learning.
© Chartered College of Teaching