ePortfolio Activity 2(b)
You are now ready to try ePortfolio Activity 2(b), to design a Blended Learning Classroom Lesson Plan. Here is a PDF template or MS Word template to help you complete this task. You don’t need to post the lesson plan in this Step.
The ePortfolio activity states:
Propose an active blended learning plan, based on the principles of constructive alignment which includes an aligned class learning outcome, activities, and assessment . Use the following headings as a guide to developing your lesson plan or use the template.
- Learning Outcome - consider a learning outcome for one lesson not necessarily a course learning outcome.
- Who are the learners - consider cultural background, postgraduate/undergraduate.
- Pre Class Independent Activity (prior to class) - consider what will your students do to be prepared for the in-class activity, and what do you need to prepare for the pre-class activity
- In-Class Collaborative Activity - consider how will your students be engaged in-class.
- Post-Class Activity (Independent or Collaborative) - consider what will students do after the in-class activity is completed.
- Assessment - describe a formative or summative assessment task that you would ask your students to complete in order to assess whether they have met the intended learning outcome.
- Evaluation / reflection - Evaluate how your active blended classroom lesson went.