Build your network and personal brand, online and in the real world
Networking is a fundamental skill, which will help you take control of your career. This online course introduces the principles of networking, to help develop your personal brand in the world of work.
You will craft and get feedback on an elevator pitch about your role and talents. You will learn how to analyse the value of your connections, whether you are seeking a new job or to be more effective in your current role.
You will also find out how to create and manage your digital presence for networking on social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook.
What topics will you cover?
- Nature and benefits of networking
- Barriers to networking and how to overcome them
- Frameworks for self-assessment and communicating professional strengths and interests
- Interpersonal skills including giving and receiving feedback, listening and using appropriate body language
- Online communication in a professional context
- Fundamentals of brand equity as applied to individuals
- Monitoring, evaluation and planning for improving the mutual value of networking activity
Upgrade - $79
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLBFnetworking to talk about this course on social media.