Weekly study3 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Email Marketing eCRM: Planning and Tactics
Plan your email marketing campaigns effectively to maximise reach and engagement
Do you want your emails to reach inboxes and engage your audiences to take action?
On this two-week course, you’ll learn how to plan and implement proven best-practice and tactics to help you get the most from your email marketing.
Drive your business objectives with successful email campaigns
You’ll gain the skills and knowledge to build effective email campaigns that drive your business objectives and create value for your audience.
Exploring key stages in the process, you’ll learn how to take your campaigns from start to finish. From campaign planning, collecting data, opt-in rules, segmentation, targeting, and deliverability, through to content, design, and measuring effectiveness.
Learn how to use proven email marketing tools and techniques
You will learn to create and design emails that work. Emails that are persuasive, timely, and drive action, with a clean design and clear structure that can be displayed in different email clients. You’ll also consider the onward journey and how your emails tie in with other marketing activities, such as your website, landing pages, or social media.
Looking at how to measure the effectiveness of your email marketing, you’ll learn about key measures such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversions, and explore the role of testing and using data to continually improve performance.
Acquire email marketing skills to improve campaigns and boost your CV
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to plan effective email campaigns by following best practice approaches and how to deliver campaigns that drive engagement.
You’ll learn with experts Target Internet, who will share their expertise from working with brands such as the BBC, Sony, Tesco, Vodafone, Mercedes, L’Oreal, and Warner Bros.
- Email marketing campaign planning
- Opt-in rules and data collection
- Segmentation and targeting
- Designing emails that work
- The role of testing in email
- Measuring email effectiveness
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore how to build campaigns that drive engagement
- Explore the role of deliverability and maximise delivery rates
- Identify how to measure the effectiveness of email marketing and use this data to take an approach of on-going improvement
- Demonstrate how to plan effective email campaigns by following a best-practice approach to opt-in, segmentation and targeting
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for those who are interested in deepening their understanding of email marketing as part of their overall approach to digital marketing.
It will be of particular interest to anyone wishing to further their studies and practical knowledge of marketing, communications, and business.
Who developed the course?
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
Target Internet delivers digital training to some of the world’s leading organisations, as well as building online learning that is used in over 100 countries worldwide. As publishers of the global Digital Marketing Skills Benchmark and the Digital Marketing Podcast, they have unrivalled access to market insights and expertise.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends