An invitation to study online at Trinity College Dublin
Well done for completing the Exercise Prescription for the Prevention and Treatment of Disease course! We hope you have enjoyed this short course and that it encourages you to implement exercise prescription in your work, and think about how exercise prescription can be used in many different clinical populations.
We would like to thank all of you for your meaningful comments and input throughout the course.
Where do I go from here?
Earn a Postgraduate award in Clinical Exercise with Trinity College
We would like to invite you to consider pursuing further study with us. Trinity College Dublin is Ireland’s leading university, ranked 1st in Ireland, 36th in Europe and 98th in the World (QS World Rankings 2016). Trinity College offers an online Postgraduate Diploma/Certificate in Clinical Exercise.
This one-year fully online course contains four modules exploring:
- The Cardiovascular and Respiratory System (10 ECTS)
- Physical Activity and Exercise (5 ECTS)
- Exercise in the Prevention and Treatment of Disease (10 ECTS)
- Exercise Prescription for Clinical Populations (5 ECTS)
If you enjoyed this course, Trinity College also offers a range free online courses, including:
- The Book of Kells
- Women’s Health After Motherhood
- The History of the Book
- Strategies for Successful Ageing
- Irish History
- Achieving Sustainable Development
Trinity also offers a range of postgraduate online courses.
© Trinity College Dublin