Why join the course?
Different strategies and innovative opportunities underpin economic motives in business.
On this course, we will explore social motives and opportunities as an alternative driver of innovation.
You will apply the conditioning effects of institutional context to shape how organisations and individuals recognize and act on innovative opportunities.
What topics will you cover?
- Socio-economic motives and antecedents of innovation
- Exploring the catalysts to innovate
- Exploration of economic motives
- The Invisible Hand of Institutions: conditioning effects on innovation
- Logics that support social and economic innovation.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify different types of alternative strategies that are drivers of innovation
- Evaluate accepted practices and norms using a range of tools and approaches to create change and drive entrepreneurial outcomes
Who is the course for?
For students undertaking the graduate/ postgraduate certificate, jointly delivered by Coventry University and Deakin University.