Duration 2 weeks
Weekly study 10 hours
Why join the course?
Different strategies and innovative opportunities underpin economic motives in business.
On this course, we will explore social motives and opportunities as an alternative driver of innovation.
You will apply the conditioning effects of institutional context to shape how organisations and individuals recognize and act on innovative opportunities.
What topics will you cover?
- Socio-economic motives and antecedents of innovation
- Exploring the catalysts to innovate
- Exploration of economic motives
- The Invisible Hand of Institutions: conditioning effects on innovation
- Logics that support social and economic innovation.
Who is the course for?
For students undertaking the graduate/ postgraduate certificate, jointly delivered by Coventry University and Deakin University.