Skip to 0 minutes and 7 secondsWelcome back to the course. We're so pleased you can join us as we continue to explore what lies ahead for the next generation. This week, the debate between our professors heats up. We'll also be focusing on the role of entrepreneurs in our society with a focus on innovation. We're going to look at why innovation is disruptive by nature and how we rely on this disruption to generate economic growth. We'll also discuss whose jobs are most likely to be safe in the future. Who will be the winners, and who will be the losers? Decide for yourself as we get started with week 2. See you in the discussion.
Welcome to week 2
We’re so pleased you can join us as we continue to explore what lies ahead for the next generation.
This week, we investigate the role of entrepreneurs in our society and focus on the role of innovation in relation to economic growth. We’ll engage in robust discussion and explore questions, such as:
- Why is innovation disruptive by nature?
- How does disruption generate economic growth?
- Whose jobs are most likely to be safe in the future?
We also continue to follow the debate between our Professors. Who’s side will you take?
Share your answers to the following questions in the comments section.
- Is there anything you’re hoping to learn or understand better this week?
- Has your opinion changed? Or are you still pessimistic or optimistic about what lies ahead for our economy?
© Griffith University