Learn methods and concepts. Apply reflection.
Having identified opportunities in the marketplace and capabilities, we are now able to consider optimal strategic choices for growth and profitability for an entrepreneur/intrapreneur.
- Strategic choice
- Strategic direction
- Low cost versus differentiation
- Value, product and process development
- Organisational sustainability and growth
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Examine strategic choices for optimal growth and profitability.
- Investigate strategic directions for an entrepreneur or intrapreneur.
- Explore organisational sustainability and growth.
- Consider your appetite for risk and how it may affect your entrepreneurial mindset.
Who is the course for?
For students undertaking the graduate/ postgraduate certificate, jointly delivered by Coventry University and Deakin University.