Finalise your business proposal for submission
The final course in this module will aid you in reflecting on the report you’ve written and give you the opportunity to ensure that it makes for a good business proposal case. You’ll consider the funding aspect of the project and revise the strengths and weaknesses to ensure they are sound evaluations.
Finally, you’ll have the opportunity to reflect on your own presentation style and gain skills in presenting with impact.
- Report writing revision
- Re-visit project aims and objectives
- Formalise the proposed contribution the report will make to the organisation and wider healthcare provision
- Write an executive summary
- Presenting with impact
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Critically defend the business proposal via an individual presentation
- Critically reflect on your own leadership and management skills and self-development in the development of the business proposal, identifying actions that will inform future employability
Who is the course for?
MBA healthcare sector students in their final semester.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.