What topics will you cover?
- Is food security really just about food?
- In working to develop increase food security should we have concerns about health, social justice, environmental degradation and cultural diversity?
- From the local to the global: which scale of action is most appropriate?
- What are the likely impacts of climate change on food production?
- Can farmers successfully balance high productivity with appropriate environmental stewardship and can we produce more food while reducing essential inputs?
- What is the role of technology and innovation in promoting food security?
- Why do we waste so much food?
- Is my food safe and is it good for me?
- What are food systems and food chains?
- What is food poverty?
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £49.00
Statement of Participation £34.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLfoodsecurity to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course