What topics will you cover?
- Is food security really just about food?
- In working to develop increase food security should we have concerns about health, social justice, environmental degradation and cultural diversity?
- From the local to the global: which scale of action is most appropriate?
- What are the likely impacts of climate change on food production?
- Can farmers successfully balance high productivity with appropriate environmental stewardship and can we produce more food while reducing essential inputs?
- What is the role of technology and innovation in promoting food security?
- Why do we waste so much food?
- Is my food safe and is it good for me?
- What are food systems and food chains?
- What is food poverty?
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
There are no requirements for this course except an interest in global food security
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £49.00
Statement of Participation £34.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLfoodsecurity to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course