Thanks and acknowledgements
Congratulations, you have now reached the end of Forensic Facial Reconstruction: Finding Mr X.
If you have enjoyed the course, please do leave us a review on Class Central. This helps new learners to discover the course and find out whether it’s right for them.
Get extra benefits, upgrade your course
You can get extra benefits by upgrading this course, including:
- Unlimited access to the course: Return to the course whenever you like.
- Access to tests: Ensure you’ve mastered the material with access to tests on the course.
- A Certificate of Achievement: To help you demonstrate your learning, we’ll send you a Certificate of Achievement when you become eligible.
The Lead Educator on this course Katherine Linehan, would like to thank the following people for their kind participation in the course:
- Nikki Taylor Senior Forensic Scientist: LGC Group
- Professor Martin Evison Director of Northumbria University Centre for Forensic Science
- Jon Cousins Detective Inspector, South Yorkshire Police
- Nicola Moyle Senior Crime Scene Investigator, South Yorkshire Police
- Frank Harkness Regional Area Forensic Manager, South Yorkshire Police
- Daheen Lee Former Demonstrator for Biomedical Science, University of Sheffield
- Matthew Warlow Former Demonstrator for Biomedical Science, University of Sheffield
- Stephen Leonforte Former Demonstrator for Biomedical Science, University of Sheffield
- Professor Caroline Wilkinson Director, The Face Lab
- Robert Varey Ex- Chief Superintendent, South Yorkshire Police
- Dr. Susan Hayes Honorary Senior Research Fellow, University of Wollongong Australia
We are also grateful to:
The University’s Online Learning Team (Layla Croll, David Holloway, Rob Lapworth Spark, Laura Giles, Anna Symington and Chris Black) and Kieran Bentley (animator) for their fantastic work on the course.
Keep in touch
Grateful acknowledgement is made for permission to reproduce copyright materials. Every reasonable effort has been made to contact copyright holders. If any have been inadvertently overlooked, The University of Sheffield will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements at the first opportunity.
© The University of Sheffield