Thanks and acknowledgements
The Lead Educator on this course Katherine Linehan, would like to thank the following people for their kind participation in the course:
- Nikki Taylor Senior Forensic Scientist: LGC Group
- Professor Martin Evison Director of Northumbria University Centre for Forensic Science
- Nicola Moyle Senior Crime Scene Investigator, South Yorkshire Police
- Frank Harkness Regional Area Forensic Manager, South Yorkshire Police
- Daheen Lee Demonstrator for Biomedical Science, University of Sheffield
- Matthew Warlow Demonstrator for Biomedical Science, University of Sheffield
- Stephen Leonforte Demonstrator for Biomedical Science, University of Sheffield
- Professor Caroline Wilkinson Director, The Face Lab
- Robert Varey Ex- Chief Superintendent, South Yorkshire Police
- Dr. Susan Hayes Honorary Senior Research Fellow, University of Wollongong Australia
We are also grateful to:
The University’s Online Learning Team (Layla Croll, David Holloway, Rob Lapworth Spark, Laura Giles, Anna Symington and Chris Black) and Kieran Bentley (animator) for their fantastic work on the course.
Celebrate your achievement
You can buy a Certificate of Achievement to prove what you’ve learned. The Certificate comes in both printed and digital formats, so you can easily add it to your portfolio, CV or LinkedIn profile.
Alternatively, you can buy a Statement of Participation as a memento of taking part.
The money from the sale of Certificates and Statements supports the development of FutureLearn and free online courses.
We value your feedback
Please take a few minutes to complete the end-of-course survey. Your feedback will help us to improve the course for the next run.
Keep in touch
If you want to keep up to date with what’s happening at the Department of BioMedical Science here at The University of Sheffield, follow us on twitter @bmssheffield or visit our website.
Grateful acknowledgement is made for permission to reproduce copyright materials. Every reasonable effort has been made to contact copyright holders. If any have been inadvertently overlooked, The University of Sheffield will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements at the first opportunity.
© The University of Sheffield