Understand how risks and threats affect our world.
Why do some events have a more lasting impact on our global affairs than others? What threats directly affect foreign affairs and global policy - and how do we evaluate them?
Get answers with this course, which goes beyond the explanations you will find in the press and on social media.
Dive deep into global studies to look at anticipated threats and cultural divides and how they reshape the global landscape.
Get insights about demography, geography, and anthropology, and make educated guesses about our future.
Des traductions françaises sont disponibles pour ce cours
What topics will you cover?
- Political risks
- International risks
- Regional risks
- Intercultural communication
- Institutional and political instability
- Revolutions and civil strife
- Exhaustion of natural resources
- Increasing nuclear risks and cyber risks
- Security issues and disarmament
- The transformation of war
- New polarities, new centers of power
- New norms, new practices
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLglobalrisks to talk about this course on social media.