Where to next?
Well done on completing Week 3.
In our final week of Leading Culturally Diverse Teams in the Workplace, we’re going to turn our attention to exploring how to lead diverse, inclusive and high performing teams.
Next week we’re going to:
- discuss how we can ensure the right conditions for high performance in our multicultural teams, and how we can foster positive diversity mindsets
- hear from experts on how to get the best out of the multicultural individuals in your team
- learn more about how we can lead your team in a more culturally intelligent way.
- What are you most looking forward to learning next week?
- Use the comments to discuss what you’re looking forward to and why.
Don’t forget – if you have any questions about what you’ve learnt so far, let us know in the comments.
© Deakin University