Where to next?
Now that we’ve learnt more about culture and diversity in teams, it’s time to get practical.
We’ve identified a range of challenges and opportunities that culturally diverse teams might encounter. But what do we actually do about these?
Next week we’re going to look at some frameworks to approach some of the challenges and opportunities. We’ll also provide guidance on common problems such as:
- how to lay a strong foundation for inclusive team practices
- how to manage different communication, problem-solving and decision-making styles
- how to empower participation and resolve conflict in culturally diverse teams
- how to combine ideas and perspectives of diverse team members
- how to address social gaps and language barriers in GVTs.
It’s going to be a week full of practical learning, designed to equip you with the tools you need to work in and lead culturally diverse teams.
What are you looking forward to learning about next week?
Share your thoughts or questions in the comments.
© Deakin University