Weekly study10 hours
Learn behaviour types and how they relate to innovation
In business, innovative individual behaviours and team behaviours can transform ways of working.
On this course you will consider exploration vs exploitation and what constitutes exploration in terms of innovative behaviours.
You will look at aspects of why organisations can lose their innovative edge.
- Understand behaviour types and how they relate to innovation
- Consider exploration vs exploitation
- Understand how and why organisations can lose their innovative edge
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore behaviour types and how they relate to innovation within organisations and society
- Apply practical knowledge and skills of entrepreneurship to communicate and effect transformational change
Who is the course for?
For students undertaking the graduate/ postgraduate certificate, jointly delivered by Coventry University and Deakin University.