What topics will you cover?
- Types and levels of innovation, and how they play an important part in defining business success.
- Case study of incremental innovation: the development of clothing at M&S from the 1950s to the present day.
- Case studies: radical innovations which provide clear benefits, but have the potential to be disruptive innovations.
- Drivers for innovation and the challenges faced by using innovation to sustain or move a business forward.
- Case study: the challenges M&S faced in the cold chain process and the drivers for moving from frozen to chilled food.
- The wicked problem of food waste: an international challenge.
- The importance of open innovation.
- Case study: the role of collaboration and engagement in the successful implementation of the ‘iconic’ M&S suit.
- People as inspiration: achieving success by engaging with those who will adopt the innovation.
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
No previous knowledge or experience of business or innovation is required just an interest in innovations and how they emerge. You may be a student, running your own business or working within a small company or multinational organisation. The course is designed to be flexible so you can study at a time convenient to you.
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £69.00
Statement of Participation £39.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLbizinnovation to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course