Weekly study2 hours
Intellectual Property Management in the Food Sector: Safeguarding Your Trademarks in the Global Marketplace
Discover how to manage intellectual property in the food industry
Your company’s Intellectual Property (‘IP’) is one of your greatest assets, providing a powerful competitive advantage in the global marketplace.
On this course, you’ll find out how to manage and safeguard your company’s IP. You’ll learn how to evaluate expected sources of problems, use patents and trademarks, and navigate the world of start-ups and SMEs.
Ultimately, you’ll acquire practical IP management skills that you can use to protect your company’s interests - locally and internationally. You’ll also be equipped to promote best practices in IP management within your company.
- Introduction to intellectual property management
- Ways to protect intellectual property in relation to food products
- Patents, Trademarks & Taste and smell marks
- Design protection
- Effective intellectual property protection on local and international markets
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify value and importance of intellectual property management in food sector industry, especially if you are engaged in start-ups or SMEs.
- Evaluate limitations and expected sources of problems appearing when intellectual property is poorly managed.
- Perform to make wise decisions about effective intellectual property protection on local and international markets.
- Contribute in increasing food sector growth through newly obtained intellectual property management skills.
- Engage in promoting best practices in protecting intellectual property among food managers and executives, especially those engaged in start-ups and SMEs.
Who is the course for?
This course would be of value to professionals in the food and drink industry - particularly those working in (or with) start-ups and SMEs.
Endorsers and supporters
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.