Become an Internet of Things wizard with this stimulating online course
Entrepreneurs love it, large corporations love it, universities and now even governments love it – welcome to the exciting and emerging world of the Internet of Things (IoT). Decades ago, we connected computers and got today’s powerful Internet. In the last few years, we started to connect everyday objects using machine-to-machine (M2M) technologies, to create the Internet of Things. But what does this really mean to you, your company and your country? What are the possibilities it offers, and the threats it poses? To become an IoT wizard, join this stimulating online course.
What topics will you cover?
- Defining the features of an Internet of Things product
- The evolution and transformation of the Internet of Things
- The technology components required to create an Internet of Things product
- The pros and cons of the emerging wireless connectivity ecosystem
- Open data, data analytics and the privacy implications of the Internet of Things
- Developing your own Internet of Things product or service idea
- Creating a business model for an Internet of Things company
- Understanding IoT security issues
Upgrade - $74
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLiot to talk about this course on social media.