What topics will you cover?
- Defining the features of an Internet of Things product
- The evolution and transformation of the Internet of Things
- The technology components required to create an Internet of Things product
- The pros and cons of the emerging wireless connectivity ecosystem
- Open data, data analytics and the privacy implications of the Internet of Things
- Developing your own Internet of Things product or service idea
- Creating a business model for an Internet of Things company
- Understanding IoT security issues
Get extra benefits, upgrade this course. For $69 you’ll get:
Upgrading will mean you get unlimited access to the course.
If you’re taking a course for free you have access to the course for its duration + 14 days, regardless of when you join. If you upgrade the course you have access for as long as the course exists on FutureLearn.
A Certificate of Achievement
Upgrading means you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement when you complete the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to mark 90% of the steps on the course as complete.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLiot to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course