- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Extra BenefitsFrom $49
An Introduction to Organisational Behaviour: How to Understand Your People
Learn to understand the behaviour of your colleagues, managers and reports
Understanding how a business behaves can help us to understand how a business works - and how it can be made to work better. We call this discipline organisational behaviour.
On this course, you’ll explore the key approaches, concepts and issues in organisational behaviour - and how they apply to you. You’ll investigate why people act as they do, along with how managers can prevent workplace misbehaviour.
Ultimately, you’ll develop a better comprehension of how everyone in your organisation (including you) behaves and interacts. This will help you and your organisation to work better.
- Key approaches and issues in organisational behaviour
- Goals of organisational behaviour
- Fundamental roles and skills of managers in the 21st century
- Manifestations of organisational misbehaviour
- Roles of managers in addressing organisational misbehaviour
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Develop awareness of approaches and interrelated variables that inform and influence behaviour at work
- Discuss the key roles and skills of managers needed to enhance organisational effectiveness
- Explore how organisational misbehaviour manifests and its impact
- Identify strategies for the management of organisational misbehaviour
Who is the course for?
This course would suit professionals at all levels in an organisation, across all disciplines. It may be of particular interest to those in leadership or managerial roles - looking to improve business processes by managing organisational behaviour.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Advance your career with a degree
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #examiningbehaviourwithinorganisations to talk about this course on social media.