Duration 2 weeks
Weekly study 10 hours
Understand the importance of cash flow and management of project costs
The course is designed to help you understand the importance of cash flow, payments to contractors and management of project costs. The course is also designed to help you identify various types of budgets and will detail how to plan and prepare budgets and how to implement an effective budget control system.
The course also covers how to report, interpret and communicate a project’s exact cost and schedule status in a construction firm and also how to know whether a construction project is truly on budget and on schedule.
What topics will you cover?
- An overview of cash flow and its importance in construction
- Cash flow models based on the empirical ‘S’ curve analysis
- The nature and purpose of budgets for planning and control in construction firms
- Types of budgets and budgeting
- Detailed analysis of valuation
- The late payment dilemma in construction firms
Who is the course for?
This course is for people seeking a better understanding of cash flow, payments to contractors and management of project costs.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.